What is Stormwater?
Human activity is largely responsible for the stormwater pollution. Everything that we put on the ground or into the storm drain can end up in our water. Each of us has a responsibility to make sure these contaminants stay out of our water. Whether we have clean water is up to you.
- Application for Water-Sewer-Stormwater Utility Services
- City of Orange - original Municipal Stormwater Management Plan (MSWMP)
- City of Orange Stormwater Control ordinance (SCO) adopted 2021
- City of Orange Township (36 FMV) 5.16.23 (Monthly)
- City of Orange Updated Outfall Map (2023)
- City of Orange Water Sewer and Stormwater Engineer